Have you reached the stage where it might be appropriate to make some plans for your later life, but don’t know where to begin? Or maybe you think you have done what is necessary but would find it helpful to talk it through with someone?
For many of us, planning for our future is a confusing and overwhelming task and it’s tempting to put it off to another day. That’s why we have developed the My Future Care Buddy Service, offering you the opportunity to have a friendly chat on the phone or via video call with a trained Buddy. They will help you think through your plans for later life, perhaps give you the gentle nudge you need to put your thoughts into action.
Book now for this free service…
Thanks to grant funding we are currently able to offer this as a free service.
- If you’d like to know more please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll send you further information, and a short questionnaire for you to complete and return if you’d like to go ahead.
- We’ll post you a free copy of the My Future Care Handbook* and partner you with a trained Buddy.
- Your Buddy will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to have your first session.
- On completion of your final session (you can have up to four) we will email you another questionnaire for your feedback.
If you would like to know more, please email email@example.com.
“I’d dealt with some things, but my Buddy encouraged me to get on with the other things I was always going to do ‘tomorrow’… so I finally got them done ‘today’. My Buddy was extremely supportive, non-judgemental and went at just the right pace for me. It’s a fantastic idea and it’s going to help a lot of people.” James
*The My Future Care Handbook has over 60 pages packed with information to help you make, record and share decisions about your future. A one-stop shop for all things related to later life and beyond, from compiling a bucket list to writing a Will, from creating a music play list to considering where you want to live and/or be cared for if you need support, and much, much more.